QUALIFIED ELECTRICIANS & TRADE ASSISTANTS – DUBBO
JLE Electrical prides itself on being an industry leader across commercial/industrial electrical & HV overhead & underground works. JLE services the Central West & Regional NSW.
We are currently seeking motivated qualified electricians & trade assistants. This is an excellent opportunity to join our dedicated team in Dubbo, Central West NSW & will assist to fill regional work requirements.
Skills and experience required:
On offer to the successful candidate:
- Trade qualified electricians, with proven experience.
- NSW White Card
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work as a team leader where required.
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures / WHS requirements.
- Excellent time management & problem-solving abilities.
- Availability to work out of town on occasions.
- Reliable, with a great work ethic.
- C Class Driver’s license.
- Experience in the industrial/commercial electrical environment, an advantage.
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen or have an appropriate Australian work visa or work entitlement
- Qualified UK electricians are encouraged to apply.
- Immediate start.
- Standard full-time conditions.
- Award wages.
- Opportunity to work on a range of projects with industry leading electricians.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Applications close 15/03/2019