QUALIFIED LINESMAN - Dubbo Bathurst, Tamworth & Armidale
JLE Electrical is a Level 1 ASP & an industry leader servicing the Central West & Regional NSW in HV Overhead & Underground works.
We are currently seeking motivated people to join our team to continue this trend.
We are looking to fill positions located in Dubbo, Bathurst, Tamworth and Armidale.
Persons applying for this role must display the following attributes:
- Qualified Linesmen or cable joiner with proven experience. Qualification required.
- Ability to work unsupervised, as well as part of a team
- Experience with working on the Essential Energy network
- Thorough knowledge of Safety Procedures / WHS Requirements
- Excellent time management & problem-solving abilities
- Availability to work out-of-town on occasions
- Drivers license is a must
- Truck license & machine operating tickets are an advantage
- Standard full time conditions apply and above award wages would be provided to the successful applicant.
Please send resumes or any further inquiries through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close 30/6/2019
QUALIFIED ELECTRICIANS - Dubbo, Bathurst, Armidale & Tamworth
JLE Electrical prides itself on being an industry leader across commercial/industrial electrical & HV overhead & underground works. JLE services the Central West & Regional NSW.
We are currently seeking motivated qualified electricians to join our dedicated team in Dubbo, Bathurst, Armidale and Tamworth.
Skills and experience required:
- Trade qualified electricians, with proven experience.
- NSW White Card
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work as a team leader where required.
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures / WHS requirements.
- Excellent time management & problem-solving abilities.
- Availability to work out-of-town on occasions.
- Reliable, with a great work ethic.
- C Class Driver’s license.
- Experience in the industrial/commercial electrical environment, an advantage.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Applications close 30/06/2019