Josh Large, Owner and Manager, is responsible for the overall operation of JLE Electrical including the oversee of finances, strategic planning and direction of the business into the future.
As a Project Manager, Josh’s responsibilities include:
- Providing support to Project Supervisors and Maintenance Supervisors
- Ensuring JLE OHS&E Management System is being utilised and constant communication exists with Clients and their representatives
- Ensuring the overall quality, delivery time frame and budget is consistent every time, on every project.
General Manager & OHS&E Officer
The General Manager’s duties consist of the general day to day running of the business including:
- Contract Document Control
- OHS&E Complies with current Legislation
- Supervising Administration Staff
- Maintaining JLE Quality assurance system by liaising with and engaging the services of ISO 9001 Auditing Personnel
- Constantly liaising with Project Managers, Supervisors & maintaining communication with all customers
The Administration Manager provides ongoing support to the General Manager and Project Manager.
The role of this position includes:
- Carry out all Creditor and Debtor Functions
- Customer Service and Wages
- Assistance to the company accountant
- Maintaining company registers for Plant & Equipment, Staff, Staff Training and Refresher Training
The JLE Project Supervisor is responsible for the day to day running of a number of Projects.
- Managing & allocating staff to particular tasks
- Material procurement for each project
- Maintaining a clear understanding of the Project delivery date and budget of materials and man hours
- Undertaking these roles and responsibilities insures that all staff are complying with JLE’s OHS&E Policy’s and Procedures.
JLE Maintenance Supervisor roles and responsibilities include:
- Managing staff and allocating staff to perform particular tasks
- Procurement of materials for each maintenance project
- Monitoring and implementing the company’s OHS&E Policy’s and Procedures
JLE Power Supervisor roles and responsibilities include:
- Working with Project Managers on cost and delivery dates
- Managing and allocating staff to perform particular tasks
- Procurement of materials
- Insuring ITP Documentation is correctly completed for future reference
- Liaise with Network Asset inspectors and client representatives to insure compliance with network or mining construction requirements as necessary.