JLE Group is equipped with a skilled workforce who are dedicated to deliver engineering solutions for our clients.
JLE Group boasts extensive experience in the private and public sector for electrical design, installation and commissioning projects as well as maintenance works from instrumentation through to high voltage networks.
We have a high level of understanding of process control equipment with the ability to develop process control systems.
Our methodical approach to problem solving and developing outcomes ensures that we provide our clients with long term benefits.
Our range of level 3 design services include:
- Urban and rural residential, commercial and industrial subdivisions
- Removal and/or relocation of overhead and underground electrical assets and infrastructure
- Connection of load for individual and mixed use residential, retail, commercial and industrial sites
- Public lighting networks, including new works and modifications to existing sites
- Private high voltage customer connections JLE Group also prepares design packages that are both financially feasible and technically compliant.
- JLE undertakes in-house protection and earthing studies based on our customers’ specific site requirements.
- Our level 3 designers will work closely with our in-house high voltage maintenance and level 1 construction teams, offering our customers the complete solution.
Engineering Process and Control
- Integration of various technologies to provide automated control of plant and equipment
- Commissioning of all facets of electrical distribution and process control equipment
- Electrical and instrumentation design, installation, maintenance and repair
- Installation of PLC, SCADA and CCTV systems that integrate seamlessly to provide a complete process control package
- Process improvement analysis
- Protection and discrimination studies
- Compliance auditing
- Remote monitoring of plant and equipment
- Development of specification and work scopes to suit client requirements
- Functional safety evaluation and design
- Arc flash hazard assessment and engineering
- Hazardous area assessment and maintenance