Safety – First, always.
JLE’s management system is an integrated management system that has been ISO certified to WHS 45001:2018, Quality 9001:2015 & environmental 14001:2015.
Our commitment to providing and ensuring a safe workplace for our employees is paramount.
JLE Group is committed to protecting our employees through the compliance of WHS legislations, demonstrating due diligence and the application of industry-based WHS procedures.
For all people who may be affected by our work, safety will always take precedence.
By using the principles behind the ISO standards JLE strives for continual improvement through audits and inspections to ensure we are operating at the optimal level of compliance and quality for our clients.
Our Safety Focus:
- Implement proactive health and safety management systems and strategies
- Integration of WHS, QA & Enviro management at our project planning stages
- Encourage and enforce the occupational risk management process of hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- Monitor and review risk controls to maintain their effectiveness
- WHS decision making involves structured communication, consultation and training with our employees
- Provide ongoing education for our employees to enable them to work in the safest possible manner
- Engage and support our workforce to ensure they comply with the legislated and company WHS responsibilities - working safety and reporting incidents in line with company procedures and policies
- Provide an environment where employees are encouraged to participate in the audit & continual improvement process